"START PREPARING ONLINE FOR YOUR DREAM NURSING CAREER IN AUSTRALIA"
Australian Outcome Based Assessment (OBA) Program
For overseas registered Nurses
Duration: 8 Weeks
Program Description– The Australian Outcome Based Assessment (OBA) Program has been designed to prepare international nurses for the AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) registration examination. This program provides contemporary information about healthcare systems and nursing care practices in Australia.
|Modules||Duration||Fees||Mode of Delivery|
|Module I – Computerised Based Test Preparation (NCLEX-RN)||4 weeks||$3500 AUD||Online|
|Module II- OSCE (Objective structured clinical examination) Preparation||4 Weeks||$3500 AUD||Blended (On-Campus + Online)|
Module I– In this module, the nurse will be equipped with the knowledge and skill to pass the computerised multiple-choice examination conducted for the cognitive assessment of overseas nurses.
Module II– This module focuses on developing skills and competence required for the nursing practice in Australia. This module will prepare you for the behavioural assessment of the examination.
- Valid overseas nursing registration
- Has successfully attained the required English language standard as per current NMBA English language skills registration standards.
Key Features of the Program
- Online Virtual Classroom sessions by experienced Australian Nursing professionals.
- Q & A sessions with the faculty
- Learn and practice at your own pace and time
- Comprehensive Mock examinations
- Simulation based training & work placements in health care facilities.
1300 887 361, +61 2 8668 5676
Proposed Start date- 1st July 2020
LEAD College Pty Ltd does not have any role in the examination process/ Booking of dates etc for the OBA exam and these matters are handled by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and its authorised testing authorities.
This is a non-award preparatory program, hence it does not lead to any certification/qualification.
About Outcome based Assessment- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.