Course Code: ICT60615
CRICOS Code: 102349M
Course Code: ICT60120 | CRICOS Code: 102853F
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of information and communications technology (ICT) roles who have significant experience in specialist technical skills, or managerial business and people management skills.
Individuals in these roles carry out complex tasks in a specialist field, working independently, leading a team or a strategic direction of a business. They apply their skills across a wide range of industries and business functions, or as a business owner (sole trader/contractor).
The skills required for these roles may include, but are not restricted to:
- Advanced data management information: creating, designing and monitoring complex systems that store data, and optimising organisational knowledge management.
- Cyber security: protecting sensitive data and information through security architecture, and developing disaster recovery and contingency plans.
- Full stack web development: building advanced user interfaces, developing representational state transfer application program interfaces (REST APIs) and designing user experience solutions.
- Further programming: applying advanced ICT languages to maintain security and manage data.
- IT strategy and organisational development: managing and communicating strategic ICT business solutions.
- Systems development and analysis: modelling and testing data objects, data processes and preferred ICT system solutions.
This course is superseded.
No pre-requisite requirement for this qualification as per course training package.
Course Duration: 78 weeks
Course Fee: AUD $26,000 (Includes Material, Lab Training and Enrolment Fees)
Enrolment Fee: AUD $350
Blended (Face to Face + Online)
|January 2021||April 2021|
|July 2021||October 2021|
*This course is available at Haymarket , Parramatta & Perth Campus.
The following are the Admission requirements of Lead college:
1. 18 years of Age or Above at the time of Enrolment
2. Must have completed Year 12 or equivalent
3. IELTS Overall 6.0 with no band less than 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 60 / PTE Academic 50 / CAE 169 / OET PASS/ GE Advanced Level/ MOI Certificate or equivalent or Diploma level in Australian Qualification
4. Must complete an LLN Assessment – diagnostic process to identify if prospective student required LLN Support
5. Must complete the FaceCruit Interview test with Lead College Admissions Officer
Assessments are designed to provide learners with opportunities to demonstrate they have attained the required skills and knowledge using a range of practically based activities and tasks, as required by recognised standards.
Students will need to successfully complete all units in this course to receive certificate of ICT60120 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology. Learners who partially complete the qualification will receive a Statement of Attainment for the units they are deemed competent.
Graduates of this diploma can explore career paths as:
- Cybersecurity Operation Centre officer
- Computer technical Support Security
- Information security
- Penetration Tester
- Network Audit Officer
- Security system help desk support
- Website/ Network Security Officer
RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING RPL/ CREDIT TRANSFER
Lead College recognises qualifications issued by other RTOs. Lead College will accept and mutually recognise the qualifications and Statements of Attainment awarded by any other registered training organisation unless precluded by licensing requirements. We can also grant you Credit Transfer for subjects or units you have completed where equivalence can be established between the unit in your course, and the subject or unit you have completed.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a process where skills and knowledge that you have gained through work and life experience and other unrecognised training can be formally recognised.
During the entry process and interview stage LEAD College will discuss with you the process and options for RPL. Suitability is often determined on how much experience you have in a certain area, your work history and previous training. If RPL is determined as a possibility for you, you will be provided with a kit that will guide you in working through each unit to determine relevant skills and experience and identify whether you would be able to provide the required evidence.
UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFIER (USI) REQUIREMENT
USI is needed for all students studying with LEAD College. From 1 January 2015 for undertaking Nationally Recognised Training delivered by a Registered Training Organisation the students will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). The USI is available online and at no cost to the student. This USI will stay with the student for life and be recorded with any nationally recognised VET course that is completed. Please see the official USI website https://www.usi.gov.au.The student after enrolment is required to create USI (Unique Student Identifier) or allow LEAD College to create an USI on their behalf.
STUDENT SUPPORT WELFARE and GUIDANCE SERVICES
Relevant resources are available at LEAD College to ensure that the students settle in well, smoothly transit life in new places and achieve the required level of competency in all accredited courses. Our staff assists in how to seek help with local welfare and guidance services.
Orientation to assist students is provided by LEAD College as an age and culturally appropriate program. Please refer Pre-enrolment Information Pack at www.leadcollege.edu.au Students will be permitted to attend classes only after they have attended and completed the orientation session for the enrolled courses.
After completing ICT60120 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (Cyber Security) you may progress to a Bachelor of Information Technology at University or any other related degree course.
|BSBCRT601||Research and apply concepts and theories of creativity|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness|
|BSBXCS402||Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices|
|ICTICT608||Interact with clients on a business level|
|ICTICT618||Manage IP, ethics and privacy in ICT environments|
|ICTSAD609||Plan and monitor business analysis activities in an ICT environment|
|ICTCYS603||Undertake penetration testing for organisations|
|ICTCYS607||Acquire digital forensic data|
|ICTCYS609||Evaluate threats and vulnerabilities of IoT devices|
|BSBPMG513||Manage project quality|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|ICTNWK537||Implement secure encryption technologies|
|ICTNWK603||Plan, configure and test advanced internetwork routing solutions|
|ICTNWK613||Develop plans to manage structured troubleshooting process of enterprise networks|
|ICTNWK615||Design and configure desktop virtualisation|
|ICTNWK620||Design and implement wireless network security|
Course Code: ICT60120
CRICOS Code: 102853F